To have an effective Marketing Plan it is important to understand the difference between a “PASSIVE” Marketing plan and an “ACTIVE” Marketing Plan.
Most sellers believe the most effective way to sell a property is;
- place a sign on the lawn
- List their property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- place an ad in the paper
- conduct an open house and sit by the phone and wait for a buyer/prospect to call
Real Estate Experts call this “PASSIVE” or “TRADITIONAL” marketing
Although these tools are used in everyday Marketing Plans, statistics show that “only” using these types of marketing strategies produces basic results even in a Hot Market because the Realtor is simply waiting for the Buyer to appear.
An “ACTIVE” Marketing Plan produces Amazing results by bringing the property to the Buyer and markets your property in non traditional ways by;
- Circulating your property to other “Active” Realtors ® who successfully work the area.
- Notifying all past clients, centers of influence and current prospects that your property is For Sale and ask them to buy it or contact anyone who may be of interest.
- Property Matching all potential buyer’s on an Automated program search that matches their interests directly to properties listed for sale so they are the fist to see it.
- Hosting an effective Open House by using Social Media, Email Blasts & Strategically placed Open House signs to Maximize traffic
- Staying in contact with our entire client data base and with those “AAA” Clients who continue to generate leads and buyer’s for your home.
- Researching your property thoroughly before it goes on the market and “Price it to Sell” at it’s Top Competitive Value ” without discouraging buyers with an overpriced Listing!
- Preparing a descriptive listing agreement and highlight the most important features of your home to attract specific buyers.
- Installing a secure lock box on your property to ensure easy accessibility for serious Real Estate professionals who want to show your property to motivated buyers.
- Displaying a prominent, easily identifiable “For Sale” sign with white wood post in a strategic location to ensure maximum visibility.
- Providing the seller with a series of value enhancement suggestions that will show your properties best features.
- Providing important feedback from Realtors & Prospects so that changes can be made immediately in order to keep the property Current.
- Preparing a CMA (Current Market Value Assessment) of your property every 30 days in order to keep our pulse on any market changes.
- Featuring your home on various web sites & social media sites that are designed to attract Buyers and allow them to view your home in the comfort of their own home. (See below for all Marketing & Social Media Platforms)
- Capitalizing on every opportunity and Negotiate the best possible price with the absolute best possible terms.
- The Frank Salvatore Team pledges to List your Residential / Commercial / Investment property at a price that will cause it to SELL for the Highest Price the current market will bear in the shortest time possible using “Active marketing” and his professional skills to get your property SOLD.